Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More quilts

Good Afternoon!
I joined a Dear Jane quilt group - another block by block group, based on the Dear Jane quilt. I'm going to be doing mine in jewel tones,rather than the traditional fabrics. I think that will be dramatic. Chris has been helping me with my studio, and we are about ready to rearrange it. ooooooooo, you know how fond of rearranging I am. I have virtually stopped knitting for now. Will pick it back up in the fall. Or will pick it back up in the evenings. I just don't feel like doing it right now for some reason. Well,I do know one reason, and that is since I am dieting, I will be wanting to make some sweaters and coats for myself, and I want to wait until I hit and maintain my goal weight before I start making some stuff for myself. I'm a little bit tired of making scarves. But too tired to do anything more difficult.

1 comment:

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

welcome to the jane journey! Love your Pom, I have a little black 5 pounder who is the delight of my days. Quirk